Curriculum vitae Vito Depalo
Born in Bari on 20/03/1957
Member of the Albo Architetti Province of Siena with ID N. 354
Office in Siena, via Mentana, 45
Main professional experiences
- University degree in 1981 at the Faculty of Architecture in Florence (Italy) with thesis work Taranto and Italsider: a comparison between urban ecosystem and industrial pole entropia. Utilizing criterias and methods of environment analisys, new parameters for the urban life and design research were identified, relating the urban growth to the industrial growht in the Taranto territory.
- Seminar for the identification of Beni Culturali ed Ambientali (Cultural and environmental … supported by Comunità Montana di Elba e Capraia in cooperation with: Regione Toscana, Sopr. ai Beni Ambientali di Pisa , Università degli studi di Pisa
- Post-degree diploma on Garden and Landscape Architecture at Villa Montalto under the guidance of Marco Pozzoli, reknown Landscape Architect
- Course relevant to the technics related to soil bioengineering to identify solutions for sliding slopes and river banks (Alto Adige by A.I.P.I.N. – Associazione Italiana Per l’Ingegneria Naturalistica.
- Since 1993, responsible for the ‘public green’ in the Amministrazione Comunale di Siena, managing all the aspect related to the design of gardens and urban landscaping, coordinating also all the maintenance activities.
- Since 2001, member of an International Jury of the “Concorso Internazionale Premio Roma”, for new varieties of roses.
- At present he’s a freelance landscape architect